- Listen on:
- Google Podcasts
78. Task Force Wolf with LTC Daniel Gomez
In today’s post and podcast, we feature the winning submission from our Back to the Future Writing Contest — Task Force Wolf — as...
77. Chatty Cathy, Open the Pod Bay Doors: An Interview with ChatGPT
“The Convergence of AI, robotics, and cyber-warfare could create new and highly complex military capabilities such as autonomous weapons systems that can make decisions...
76. Hey, ChatGPT, Help Me Win This Contract! with LTC Robert Solano
[Editor’s Note: Large language models like ChatGPT — democratizing the power of artificial intelligence — have rocked industry and academia with their potential to...
75. Volatility in the Pacific: China, Resilience, and the Human Dimension with GEN Robert Brown (USA-Ret.)
General Robert Brown (USA-Ret.) is an experienced commander who has led at every level, from platoon through Army Service Component Command. Serving as Commanding...
74. Synchronizing Modernization Across the Army with GEN Gary M. Brito
General Gary M. Brito assumed duties as the 18th Commanding General, United States Army TRADOC, on September 8, 2022. He is responsible for building...
73. Law of the Land: Geopolitics Through an International Lens with Dr. Joanna Siekiera
Joanna Siekiera is an international lawyer and Doctor of Social Sciences in public policy sciences. She studied under a New Zealand Government scholarship at...