- Listen on:
- Google Podcasts
Episode 68: Back to the Future: Using History to Forecast Conference Preview
The Army Mad Scientist Initiative is hosting our Back to the Future: Using History to Forecast conference, November 8th and 9th, at the National...
67. There Will Be Data With Dr. Inderpal Bhandari
Inderpal Bhandari rejoined IBM as Global Chief Data Officer in December 2015. In this newly created role, he has leveraged his extensive experience to...
66. Forging the Future to Find the Next Great Disruptor with Amy Webb
Amy Webb advises Chief eXperience Officers (CXOs) of the world’s most-admired companies, three-star admirals and generals, and the senior leadership of central banks and...
65. Turkey and the TB-2: A Rising Drone Superpower with Karen Kaya
Karen Kaya specializes in Middle Eastern affairs with a particular focus on Turkey for the Foreign Military Studies Office (FMSO) within the TRADOC G-2. ...
64. It’s All In Your Head: How the Brain Makes Better Soldiers with Zach Schonbrun
Zach Schonbrun is a senior editor covering business and technology at The Week. His work has also appeared in The New York Times, Bloomberg ...
63. Gaming the System: How Wargames Shape Our Future
Army Mad Scientist interviewed the following world-class SMEs to explore how wargaming can enhance traditional training and education methods to help build better Leaders:...