- Listen on:
- Google Podcasts
66. Forging the Future to Find the Next Great Disruptor with Amy Webb
Amy Webb advises Chief eXperience Officers (CXOs) of the world’s most-admired companies, three-star admirals and generals, and the senior leadership of central banks and...
65. Turkey and the TB-2: A Rising Drone Superpower with Karen Kaya
Karen Kaya specializes in Middle Eastern affairs with a particular focus on Turkey for the Foreign Military Studies Office (FMSO) within the TRADOC G-2. ...
64. It’s All In Your Head: How the Brain Makes Better Soldiers with Zach Schonbrun
Zach Schonbrun is a senior editor covering business and technology at The Week. His work has also appeared in The New York Times, Bloomberg ...
63. Gaming the System: How Wargames Shape Our Future
Army Mad Scientist interviewed the following world-class SMEs to explore how wargaming can enhance traditional training and education methods to help build better Leaders:...
62. Sooner Than We Think: Command Post Survivability and Future Threats with COL (Ret.) John Antal
COL John Antal (USA, Ret.) is a lifelong student of leadership and the art of war. His purpose in life is “to develop leaders...
61. How Russia Fights 2.0 with BG (Ret.) Peter B. Zwack, BG (Ret.) Peter L. Jones, Ian Sullivan, Dr. Mica Hall, Samuel Bendett, Katerina Sedova
Army Mad Scientist interviewed the following world-class SMEs to address what we’ve learned about How Russia Fights 2.0: Ian Sullivan serves as the Senior...