- Listen on:
- Google Podcasts
34. Own The Heat: DoD Climate Change Action with Mr. Richard Kidd
Mr. Richard G. Kidd IV, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Environment & Energy Resilience, provides policy and governance for programs and activities that...
33. Going on the Offensive in the Fight for the Future with Hon. James "Hondo" Geurts and Dr. Zachary Davis
James F. “Hondo” Geurts was designated as performing the duties of the Under Secretary of the Navy, effective February 4, 2021. In this position,...
32. Top Attack: Lessons Learned from the 2nd Nagorno-Karabakh War
COL John Antal served 30 years in the Army and has commanded combat units from platoon through regiment and served on division, corps, and...
31. The Metaverse: Blurring Reality and Digital Lives with Cathy Hackl
Cathy Hackl is a leading tech futurist and globally recognized business leader specializing in AR, VR, and spatial computing. Ms. Hackl hosts the Future...
30. The Future of Ground Warfare with COL Scott Shaw
COL Scott Shaw commands the Asymmetric Warfare Group (AWG), whose mission is to provide global operational advisory support to U.S. Army forces to rapidly...
29. The Policy and Law of Lethal Autonomy with Michael Meier and Shawn Steene
Michael Meier is the Special Assistant to the Judge Advocate General (JAG) for Law of War Matters at Headquarters, Department of the Army. As...