- Listen on:
- Google Podcasts
32. Top Attack: Lessons Learned from the 2nd Nagorno-Karabakh War
COL John Antal served 30 years in the Army and has commanded combat units from platoon through regiment and served on division, corps, and...
31. The Metaverse: Blurring Reality and Digital Lives with Cathy Hackl
Cathy Hackl is a leading tech futurist and globally recognized business leader specializing in AR, VR, and spatial computing. Ms. Hackl hosts the Future...
30. The Future of Ground Warfare with COL Scott Shaw
COL Scott Shaw commands the Asymmetric Warfare Group (AWG), whose mission is to provide global operational advisory support to U.S. Army forces to rapidly...
29. The Policy and Law of Lethal Autonomy with Michael Meier and Shawn Steene
Michael Meier is the Special Assistant to the Judge Advocate General (JAG) for Law of War Matters at Headquarters, Department of the Army. As...
28. The Next Ten Years of Tech with Eli Dourado
Eli Dourado is a senior research fellow at the Center for Growth and Opportunity (CGO) at Utah State University. He focuses on the hard...
27. Hybrid Threats and Liminal Warfare with Dr. David Kilcullen
David Kilcullen is Professor of Practice at the Center on the Future of War and the School of Politics and Global Studies at Arizona...